Breathing properly can help your body achieve the following:
1) It can lessen the strain on the heart by
widening the blood vessels, and strengthen the
expansion and contraction of the capillaries.
2) It can control the circulation of Qi, which
strengthens the whole system.
3) It can balance and control the sympathetic and
parasympathetic nervous systems. Various
systems of the body are restored to a normal
4) It can regulate endorphin production which
maintains mental and physical comfort.
5) It promotes good movement of blood and energy
which leads to healthy elimination of waste
out of the blood.